Fujiya Avic Headphone Matsuri (Printemps 2013)

Au Bistrot, on parle de tout et de rien... Mais surtout de rien !
manwalk
Audio spammeur en force
Audio spammeur en force

Message par manwalk »

Parterre, c'est pas le nom donné par vic à ses em4?...

Welcome on TN mister Fitear!
En mode nomade : iPhone SE2016 & Sony WF-1000XM3
Karistep
100db + 100db = 200db
100db + 100db = 200db

Message par Karistep »

Merci Space cowboy pour ce merveilleux voyage intras temporel.
Sources : Samsung galaxy tab pro, Hibino HDP-R10, sansa clip+ rockboxé
Intras : Sennheiser CX 300-II, Superlux HD381, Sony MH1C, Rockit Sounds R-50, Sony Mdr7550, Heir 4ai, sennheiser ie800, blox anv3 se, edifier 180, blox be3,
Casques : Fischer Audio FA-011, sennheiser Hd600, Takstar pro 80
kindo3
Perdu dans les câbles
Perdu dans les câbles

Message par kindo3 »

M. Vic

Thank you very much for your explanation about the forum "Tellement Nomade". I understood an overview of the forum and the situation of portable audio in France. And I really appreciate your positive response.

I (and my wife) wish to join this forum!

kindo3
orgelspieler
Je mange des Kellogg's Corn Flac
Je mange des Kellogg's Corn Flac

Message par orgelspieler »

Waouh des invités de marque ! (Y)
Xperia Z3C avec Yamaha EPH100
Matrix M-Stage DAC ; Project Ember avec AKG K340
Yamaha CD-S700 ; Yamaha TS-500
SMSL SA-50 & Eltax Monitor III
Ma galerie 500px
kindo3
Perdu dans les câbles
Perdu dans les câbles

Message par kindo3 »

M. manwalk

Usually we label our products based on the internal configuration (way / unit / receiver, like 111 334…).

But this time we give it a name from sound image to avoid a preconceived notion by this rule. (Does this answer your questions?)

kindo3
tinara
TN m'a tuer
TN m'a tuer

Message par tinara »

Don't care about what Manwalk said about the name of your new products, it was a bad joke about the world "Par terre" which means "on the ground" and the sad story of vic's broken EM4 wich broke by hitting the ground.

It's pleasure and an honor to see you on this forum, hope you will enjoy our community! Your products are like a dream for some of us!
Je ne suis pas ton père non plus !
manwalk
Audio spammeur en force
Audio spammeur en force

Message par manwalk »

:grin:
Le malheur de vic sera connu désormais au Japon, vic star internationale!
Bientôt le film?...
Bon, tout ça donne bien envie d'en savoir plus sur les produits Fitear.
Sois maudit TN.
kindo3
Perdu dans les câbles
Perdu dans les câbles

Message par kindo3 »

I'm ashamed of my ignorance… Thank you for your joke!

kindo3
manwalk
Audio spammeur en force
Audio spammeur en force

Message par manwalk »

Thank you for your présence on TN.
Fabaaroan
Il est frais mon topic !
Il est frais mon topic !

Message par Fabaaroan »

I think that you do not say it enough, but we love all your achievements
We do not even try to test them not to crack! (This is a joke we like to joke on the forum too)
This is truly a great honor to have you on the forum!
En mode promenade : Oriolus Trailli, FIr Audio Xenon 6, Craft Ears Aurum, 64 Audio Duo , Lotoo paw S1 , Cayin ru6, fibae 2 et Warbler prelude
Je suis devenu tellement nomade. Et c'est tellement mieux.
the wizard of oz
Je me suis greffé des intras
Je me suis greffé des intras

Message par the wizard of oz »

"Parterre" peut aussi se référer à "une qualité de son à en tomber par terre" "Parterre" could also be a reference to "such an astoundingly good sound quality that it floors you" :headphone: , ou encore une référence au "parterre", le nom de l'orchestre au théâtre, or a reference to the "parterre", the name for the orchestra in a theatre, mais aussi peut-être que les magnifiques jardins français ou anglais ont inspirés les Suyama lors de précédentes visites en Europe, avec leurs parterres de fleurs, or maybe simply the Suyamas were inspired by beautiful French or English gardens, with their "parterres" of flowers during their previous visits to Europe.

Just pour dire que le nom parterre n'est pas ridicule pour le marché français. Just to stress there's nothing wrong with the name "parterre" for FitEars new IEM's; unexpected, unusual but not unfit for the French market. In any case, FIT for French EARs they certainly should be ;-/ .

Welcome to these forums. :)

Juste pour dire que si jamais une rencontre de plus grande envergure était organisée en France, et que la marque FitEar y était représentée, je ne manquerais pas l'occasion de faire le déplacement, car c'est une des marques d'intras universels et d'intras moulés qui m'intéresse le plus if there was an opportunity to organise a larger-scale French "can-jam" meeting and that FitEar were to present their products there, I most certainly would attend since their brand is one of the IEM & CIEM manufacturers I'm most interested in.
RYMeBayH-FAFAudirvana+ > A-9010 > D-055PE-155 & SL-1200 MK4 > Intec 205 > D-152EDX100 > W5000 • ST-10F > TAE-20F > TAN-15F Falcon
castleofargh
J'ai des câbles en or massif
J'ai des câbles en or massif

Message par castleofargh »

sadly headphones represent a niche market in France. and while everybody owns one, it usually is cheap stuff of poor audio quality.
one of the main reason i think, is that we have a really hard time finding places where we can try one. at best i usually find the same 5 cheap full size headphones on demo, and trying out in ear headphones is simply not an option in France.
so your company showing interest on this forum and offering to meet is a one of a kind opportunity for us as a community. thank you Kindo3 san for your effort and i hope the outcome will be a memorable meeting for everybody.

i dare say that the coolest thing to do would be to lend one of your product to us for a few weeks so that 4 or 5 of our trusty members could write a proper review in french. some of us already know how great your IEMs are from reading feedbacks on head-fi.org. but most french citizens can't read english that well, or just don't want to bother with it and don't really know you that well.
it would be a very interesting experience for us, and might bring a few new customers your way.
sony a867, e585, a15, samsung yp-p3, sansa clip+*3/zip, fiio X1
jh13, hd650, ie80, hf5*2, ek5, mc5, mk5, xba-c10, koss plug, she3590, se215, re400
odac/o2, leckerton uha760

kindo3
Perdu dans les câbles
Perdu dans les câbles

Message par kindo3 »

M. castleofargh

Thank you for your detailed information about the situation of portable audio in france. As you say, we (me and my wife korirakkuma) couldn't find a portable audio specialty shop during our French trip.

Even in Japan, Fujiya AVIC or e-Earphone are exceptional shops. Most Japanese try headphones and earphones at the chain of electronics stores (fortunately their audition environment being improved in recent years).

A "group online audition" that you proposed is very interesting for us! We want to examine it positively and appreciate your kind advice. Let us take the coolest way!

kindo3

P.S.

Dear Tellement Nomade forum members,

We don't want to violate the regulations of the Tellement Nomade forum. Please let us know if this kind of method has any problems in this forum.

Keta Suyama as kindo3
FitEar
http://fitear.jp/music/
Korilakkuma
C'est qui ce Jack ?
C'est qui ce Jack ?

Message par Korilakkuma »

the wizard of oz a écrit :"Parterre" peut aussi se référer à "une qualité de son à en tomber par terre" "Parterre" could also be a reference to "such an astoundingly good sound quality that it floors you" :headphone: , ou encore une référence au "parterre", le nom de l'orchestre au théâtre, or a reference to the "parterre", the name for the orchestra in a theatre, mais aussi peut-être que les magnifiques jardins français ou anglais ont inspirés les Suyama lors de précédentes visites en Europe, avec leurs parterres de fleurs, or maybe simply the Suyamas were inspired by beautiful French or English gardens, with their "parterres" of flowers during their previous visits to Europe.

Just pour dire que le nom parterre n'est pas ridicule pour le marché français. Just to stress there's nothing wrong with the name "parterre" for FitEars new IEM's; unexpected, unusual but not unfit for the French market. In any case, FIT for French EARs they certainly should be ;-/ .

Welcome to these forums. :)

Juste pour dire que si jamais une rencontre de plus grande envergure était organisée en France, et que la marque FitEar y était représentée, je ne manquerais pas l'occasion de faire le déplacement, car c'est une des marques d'intras universels et d'intras moulés qui m'intéresse le plus if there was an opportunity to organise a larger-scale French "can-jam" meeting and that FitEar were to present their products there, I most certainly would attend since their brand is one of the IEM & CIEM manufacturers I'm most interested in.
Par Terre!

His daughter asked him "Is this shop selling clothes that had fallen to the ground?" :)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

The sound of the "Parterre" is lively if anything.
I was trying to be named "Arena" originally, but I also felt strongly the image of sand and blood fighting the Colosseum from "Arena", so we named "Parterre" it means pit seat near stage can be heard live sound.
"Parterre" is not meant best seat.

I am listening this video once almost every day with "Parterre".
Bolero with "Parterre" really thrill me.
http://liveweb.arte.tv/fr/video/Faycal_ ... de_Nantes/
Vous avez un très bon orchestre! J'adore Orchestre Lamoureux!

(' x ')
Vic
Audio spammeur en force
Audio spammeur en force

Message par Vic »

Well, No problem, there are on Tellement Nomade confident members, you can judge it with feedbacks. I'm very interested in testing your products. I already know the Togo 334 and the F111, which are impressive iems.

It lacks in France a store where we could test audio products, my wish is to work at this in the future. :)

We think more and more to do an association, which will be official for the State. At this moment it will be easy for us to organize meetings regurlarly and protect manufacturers with a bail.

You are welcome, you absolutly don't disturb our forum, which is your too ;)
TWS : Sony WF1000XM4
CIEM : ES EM64 - EM32 - EM10
IEM : Alambic Mentawaï / Custom Art F7U - F3x3
Baladeurs : Sony WM1A / A40 / Shanling M0
Répondre

Revenir à « Le Bistrot »