[Craft Ears] Craft Argentum

Ony
1 euros par message, Stax me voilà!

[Craft Ears] Craft Argentum

Message par Ony »

Craft Ears annonce sa nouvelle série d'iem Hybride qui se compose de 3 modèles.

Argentum
- 3 drivers (1 Carbon DD, 2 BA)

Maj à venir une fois les infos dispos :jap:
Casques nomades: Spiral Ears SE5ref / Vision Ears VE8 / 64audio N8 / Craft Ears Aurum / Hisenior B5+
Baladeur / Dac-Amp: ibasso DX300 + AMP12 / Lotoo Paw S1

Casques sédentaires: Hifiman He-6 moddé / Sennheiser He60
Amplificateurs sédentaires: Eddie Current 4-45 / DIY SRX+
Dac sédentaire: AMR DP-777
MrLocoLuciano

Message par MrLocoLuciano »

Craft Ears Argentum is the evolution of our multiple times awarded Craft Four you loved so much! It is our second hybrid design from the Genesis lineup. Sound presents excellent highly extended and defined sub-bass with a fun blow, clear and well-textured midrange, and treble tuned to be as transparent as possible for a unique detail experience. Craft Ears Argentum features a dynamic, lovely precise soundstage and the imaging that can really do magic.

For low-end and lower mids, we have decided to go with a 10mm Carbon dynamic driver this time. It provides a faster, deeper, and more controlled bass with a slightly funnier signature. The sub-bass is incredibly extended. We have tuned Craft Four's mid-driver with improved crossover to make mids less sharp and increase detail reproduction with natural tonality. Super-Tweeter connected with carefully calculated horn structure provides clean and refined treble with reference brightness and great soundstage.

The Craft Ears Argentum represents outstanding value and is best suited for professional musicians and music enthusiasts who want a fun, but still reference, musical earphones with punchy, great extended low end, neutral, rounded mids, and spacious highs.

Spec:
- 1 Carbon Dynamic Driver, 2 Balanced Armatures
- Single Sub-Low/Low, Single Mid, Single High/Super High
- Three-way electrical crossover
- Three bore acoustical crossover
- 8Hz - 22kHz (+-10dB into IEC 60318-4 coupler)
- 8 Ohm @1kHz

Regular Price: €680
Preorder: €580 (9th of August - 9th of September 2021)
Estimated shipping end of September 2021
Grado GT220 - Sennheiser Momentum TW2 - Sony WH-1000XM4 - Technics EAH-AZ60
Fiio BTR7 / Hiby R6 III
Maison : Ambient Acoustics MAD24 / Effect Audio X Elysian GAEA / Oriolus Oriolus
A vendre : Fir Audio Radon 6
Répondre

Revenir à « Craft Ears »